Friday, May 9, 2008

Let's Go Fly A Kite

My brother, Brian who lives here in the Denver area as well, loves to go kite flying. He has a few multi-line kites that he flies. All of them are various sizes. I don't know if they are considered stunt kites, but they are definitely not the $5 specials you get from the grocery store. These are serious kites. They are so big and strong that they drag him across the grass and sometimes he even catches air! Anyways, a few weeks ago Sarah and I met him at a park to watch him fly his kites and I took some pictures. It was hard to get both him and the kite in the same picture but I did get some of the kites on the ground. Later in the afternoon Kevin showed up and flew one himself but I wasn't smart enough to get pictures of him, sorry babe.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like fun! Brian looks good -- he reminds me of your dad. I'm glad you had a good time flying kites with him. Tell him & Ann we say, "Hi".