Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Day

Kevin and I had a very romantic Valentine's Day at home. First, Kevin had roses delivered to me at home. I must say they were some of the most beautiful roses I had ever seen. After Sarah went to bed at 6pm we set up a card table in our room and decorated it with a velvet tablecloth and some candles that Kevin had bought. We got all dressed up for each other and Kevin got take-out from Red Robin. We ate in our room by candle light and listened to soft romantic music. For dessert Kevin bought a mini chocolate cake from one of the top bakery's here in Denver. It was so nice to just be by ourselves in our room and not have to worry about anything else. We were able to just focus on eachother. It really was one of the best Valentine's Day we have celebrated.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's sweet. What a nice Valentines day. I love that you got all dressed up for each other, even though you stayed home. I think that is so important. To keep dating each other like that. You guys are such a cute little family.