Saturday, February 16, 2008

She's Walking!

Sarah started walking last week! For a month now she has been walking while holding on to one of our fingers. She just wasn't brave enough to let go. Then last week I was walking around the house with her and she saw some toys so she let go of my hand and off she went. Now she walks almost all the time. She still uses the furniture and walls to stand up but once she's standing off she goes. Sarah is so proud of herself and has the biggest grin on her face whenever she walks. It's so amazing to see the joy all of us get from her accomplishments. I am so excited for this spring and summer when we will be able to do so much more with her new mobility.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! How fun. She must be so proud of herself. I am so glad you are blogging again. I've missed you! Don't forget to check mine out once in awhile!:)

MK said...

I love her arms up like that, it looks like she is cheering for herself!