Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Announcement

Ok, so I am officially announcing that I am pregnant with baby #2. I am 14 weeks right now and I'm due May 29th. I have been VERY sick and it got so bad that my doctor wanted to put me on a home iv to keep me hydrated but my insurance co. wanted me to pay $2,500 first. So I said forget that. Anyways the sickness is finally letting up a little but it's not gone yet. When I was pregnant with Sarah I was sick through week 17 so I guess I still have a few more weeks to go.

I don't have any feeling on whether it's a girl or a boy. Kevin is dying for another girl. He would be in heaven if we had all girls. I'm torn between the two. It would be nice to have a boy because then I would have at least one of each. But on the other hand I really want Sarah to have a sister. I guess we'll see!

9 comments:

EnPHeld said...

Must. Have. Boy.
Need to have someone to give football and baseball and hunting stuff to :)
That and John Deere stuff just doesn't look right on a girl.....

Katie said...

CONGRATS!! That is fantastic news!! Also, having a boy was GREAT because Livi was able to be a mother to him (but I'm sure another girl would be awesome too!) BTW, we are only due 4 days apart from each other! Yay!

RWSerr said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I must admit I'm a little partial to boys, but another little girl would be lots of fun too! :-)

Rachel said...

Very exciting! We are very happy for you. I'm sorry to hear you've been so sick. I thought my pregnancy was hard, but nothing compared to that. I hope you start feeling better -- I understand how miserable it can be. We'll be excited to hear updates as the months progress. Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon and Natalie said...

Congratulations! What great news! I hope you start feeling better.

A home IV is what I ended up doing during my pregnancy with Hyrum.
I wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

Liz said...

Congrats!!! Very exciting!!! Take good care of yourself and keep us posted. Love-Liz

NCBuys said...

Greg and I still say it's a boy.

Melody said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy to hear the news! I wish you good luck and hope the sickness goes away soon. the things we put up with to have these sweet spirits.
We love and miss you!!