Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year. First we had a trunk-or-treat at church on 10/20. I dressed Sarah in her Minnie Mouse costume and she kept taking her ears off. So I put bows in her hair instead.





On Halloween night I decided to give the ears a try and look how cute they turned out!

We had a great time trick-or-treating around our neighborhood with a bunch of friends. People loved to see the big group of little kids coming to their door. Sarah had a hard time saying "trick-or-treat" so she just said "treat" to people. She caught on real fast that if she said "treat" she would get candy. About 8:30 she fell asleep on Kevin's shoulder so we took her home to put her to bed and she barely woke up when I changed her into pajamas.

5 comments:

Katie said...

She's ADORABLE!! I can't get over how cute she is with the bows & ears in her hair! Too cute!

Rachel said...

Sarah is as cute as always. I love the costume, especially the ears. I'm glad she kept them on at least for the pictures. I hope she had fun trick-or-treating.
Nathan is now big enough to grasp the idea and he came home with a heavy candy bucket...mostly full of chocolate! Not so good for Mommy!

NCBuys said...

She's an angel. I'm glad you all had a good time.

pcerik said...

Cute little girl! Question: I haven't seen you guys in forever! How do you know my step-sister, Kelly Titmus? I saw a comment on her blog and couldn't believe it was you guys! Hope all is well with you.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Adorable! She is so stinking cute! I love the costume.