Sunday, September 7, 2008

Summer Review - August

In August all of my siblings and their spouses got together out here in Colorado. My sister, Wendy and her husband Brad stayed with us along with my brother, Greg his wife Jo Ann and their three boys, Matthew, Justin, Jacob. My other brother, Brian and his wife Ann live 20 minutes from my house. It was so fun having us all together. The kids were especially cute. The last time my nephews saw Sarah she was only 4 or 5 months old so they were able to interact with her a lot more this visit. All of the boys were so good with Sarah and she latched on to them as well, especially Justin. While everyone was here we went to the Wildlife Experience which is kind of like an animal museum but it's geared towards kids and is really interactive. The kids spent as much time as possible outside (which wasn't much because it rained all weekend) and took turns getting airplane rides from Uncle Brian. We had a great time with everyone here and so did the kids!

3 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

How fun to have everyone come to visit. It looks like you guys had a great time!

brooke said...

Very fun to see all of you guys. Makes me want to get together with my siblings! Your Sarah is so dang cute. Fun to read your blog again.

Unknown said...

That is so cool that you all got together. I love your family. It's good to see pictures of Wendy. She looks so pretty with her short hair!