Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again

I know many of you have been chomping at the bit waiting for me to post an update. I have to apologize to those of you who faithfully check my blog. This summer has been a difficult one for me and in response I retreated from life. Sorry to let you all down but I am ready to jump back in!

At first I wasn't going to go into details about things we did this summer but after looking at the pictures I have taken I decided there are just too many cute pictures that I want to post. So stay tuned for updates on my summer (I promise I will have them out by the weekend!)

3 comments:

The Coopers said...

Welcome back! I love the new look of your blog! Super cute! Looking forward to seeing all the pictures :)

Katie said...

YAY!! We've missed you guys! It was nice talking to you a few weeks ago..we need to keep that up!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Welcome back! We have missed your updates and the cute pictures of Sarah. Can't wait to see the pictures!