Saturday, September 22, 2007

Our Growing Girl

Sarah will be eight months old next week. She has changed so much in the past month. On Labor Day she went from doing the army crawl (which she had done for six weeks) to crawling on hands and knees. She also started pulling herself up to a standing position that same weekend. When she is holding on to the couch she will walk the length of it. I don't think it will be too long before she starts walking. Just last week she started baby talking. She is always saying da-da-da, ma-ma-ma or any silly consonant combination she can come up with. She loves to talk to anything she has in her hand or is looking at. It's fascinating to me to watch her explore all that her little body can do.

Kevin and I feel so blessed to have Sarah in our home. Heavenly Father has given us a very special little girl that more than made up for all that we went through to get her here. I can't imagine our life without her and it feels as though she has been with us forever.

Check out this cute video I took of her this morning!

5 comments:

brooke said...

Julie, you have a beautiful family. Sarah is VERY cute. Sounds like you are doing very well. I hope that we can see you guys in the near future. It will be nice to read your blog and keep in touch. I love that so many of the cousins have them now! I finally feel a little closer to everyone. It is great!

Rachel said...

She is beautiful. It's always fun to try and figure out who they look like -- and at this moment in time I think she looks a lot like Kevin. (Don't worry, both my kids look a lot like Christian...if I didn't birth them, I'd wonder if they were mine!) I am glad you are enjoying her. Remember, it just keeps getting better and better. They keep getting more fun and become even more a part of your soul. I love the blog. I'll keep checking back.

MK said...

What a doll! I can't believe that in a few short months my little one will be moving like that! She is so cute and I bet such a joy! Isn't it amazing how much joy and love they bring with them into your life? Congrats on the beauty!

Unknown said...

She is so cute Julie! I want to meet her.

Katie said...

I LOVE HER!! She is such a blessing and SOOO AMAZING! We love and miss you guys!