Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy Anniversary


Kevin and I just had our 7th wedding anniversary last Saturday the 15th. To celebrate we went to the temple and then out to a nice lunch. Unfortunately, Kevin threw his back out earlier that morning so getting through the temple was difficult for him and we had to cut our afternoon short so we could get him home to lie down. We ended up renting a couple movies and relaxing together that evening.

It's hard to believe that seven years have gone by. I feel like I have been with Kevin my whole life (I mean that in the best way possible). I remember the day we got married and how much I was in love with him. I didn't think it was possible to love him more. But today my love for him is stronger than ever. I think that is the best thing about the passage of time. All that time passing and all that we have been through together has only made our love for each other stronger. I am looking forward to our future anniversaries (20th, 40th, 50th) when I look back and realize I love him even more than I do now.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember when you guys were first engaged & how cute you were together. I can't believe you have been married for seven years! I miss you & I am so glad you have a blog now. Don't forget to look at mine once in awhile & leave some comments:) haha

Kendra@My Insanity said...

I remember your wedding, mainly because I was trying hard not to throw up during it (morning sickness--not the wedding.) :-)

I am so glad you have joined the blogging world. It is my favorite way to keep up with people! Do you mind if I link to your site on mine? Ours is www.bnkhalterman.blogspot.com, if you don't sill have it.

Sarah is getting so big! How old it she now? She reminds me of Kevin (do you hear that a lot?).

Kendra

MK said...

Congrats you two! Isn't it amazing to think that was all 7 years ago! Craziness! I love Kevin with the boquet (okay, so I failed spelling!) Anyway, we hope all is well, and will enjoy reading about you two!

Unknown said...

Okay, another comment.:)
I just wanted to say that I love that you & Kevin are so happy together. I remember how you guys used to laugh at all the same things. Like your story of your first kiss. You guys would tell that story & crack up! I just thought it was cute that you guys could play off of each other & make each other laugh like you did. Eric & I are a lot like that. We get in our own little world & laugh at stuff that other people might not find that funny. Anyway, I miss laughing with you. You've always been such a fun person.
Okay, that's all! Love, Michelle

Katie said...

I remember first meeting you guys & going over to your house for games...Hmm, it was right after one of your anniversaries 2002?
anyway, I still remember the Halloween figurines you guys had up..I think we even bought you one to go with your collection. Ahhh, the great memories we have with you guys!! Remember Lord of the Rings? Movie Nights? Your Parties? Man, it's crazy, but I miss REXBURG!!