Sunday, August 30, 2009

New Hair

My hair color has always been a funny thing. Growing up I was naturally a blond. As I got older it gradually got darker and darker but I still saw myself as a blond. After I had Sarah my hair had turned really dark and I started doing blond highlights which I loved. Last week I decided to go back to my original hair color. Highlighting my hair was getting to be too time consuming and expensive especially now with two kids. I went a little darker than my natural color and at first I wasn't too sure about it. Now I am really happy with how it came out and Kevin loved it so much he took a few pictures.







An added bonus!

5 comments:

NCBuys said...

Your hair looks great Julie! And you're right, it does make your eyes stand out.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Love the hair! You look great Julie.

Katie said...

I am LOVING the new hair color!! You look so fresh and young!

Liz said...

You look gorgeous!!!

Rachel said...

You will always be blonde to me -- but I do love the new look!