Friday, April 4, 2008

Curly Q

Just over a month ago Sarah's hair finally started to get longer. As it's gotten longer some curl has started to show up in her hair. The longer it gets the more it curls. It's adorable! People keep asking me where I got her hair cut and when I tell them it's curling from growing out they can't believe it. It really curls on the days that I give her a bath. All I have to do is use a pick and it flips up and curls! Here are some pictures I took right after bathtime, take a look:

4 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! i love it! Do you think it will get as curly as yours?

Jewls said...

I'm not sure. My hair was curlier at Sarah's age but we'll see.

Rachel said...

She is adorable! I love the curls. Esther's little girl, Ella, started out with curly hair but now that she's older it's starting to go straight :( I hope Sarah's stays curly and cute. She is such a sweet little girl!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I love the curls! So cute!