Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pig-tails!

Sarah's hair is finally starting to get longer. It hangs down in her eyes all the time. I have cute headbands and barrettes that I put in her hair but she always pulls them out. The other day I decided to try pig-tails. I was so happy to find that it worked! She looks like she has two little antennas on top of her head but I thought is was cute. She didn't bother with them until she took a nap. When I went in to get her after she woke up she had taken both of them out and I had to find where she stashed the hair-ties. At least now I can do something different with her hair and just in time for summer too!

6 comments:

Meggin said...

She is adorable! I love it!!

Meggin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon and Natalie said...

Very cute! I love the little pigtails.

I am a little jealous. Emmy doesn't have enough hair to do pigtails yet.

Kim said...

Yay! I love it! Isn't it so fun when it can finally go up in pig tails!!!

Rachel said...

She is so cute! I don't know if Isabelle will ever have that much hair. Maybe in a year or so ... I will have to remember the pigtail idea when the time comes.

Sarah is definitely a cutie!!!

Katie said...

Ahh, cute little piggies!! I remember when Livi started wearing them...or the fountain on top of her head! The good memories..