Saturday, November 3, 2007

Candy, Candy, Candy!

We had a wonderful Halloween and really enjoyed taking Sarah around in her costume for her first Halloween. Kevin and I dressed up as vampires and Sarah was a lady bug. As we took her around all the neighbors thought she was so cute. Most of the time Sarah was very serious and pensive just taking everything in. I think she was trying to figure out why everyone was dressed so weird. When we got home she had so much fun going through all her candy. Then she passed out and didn't even wake up when we put her on her changing table to get her pajamas on. Here are some pictures. The first one is from our Trunk-or-Treat at church. She is sitting with her friends Ben and Owen. Owen was really cute with Sarah and put his arm around her as we were getting ready to take their picture. He even gave her a hug. The rest of the pictures are from Halloween night. Trick-or-treat!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! I love the new pictures..SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! Ohh, what a sweetheart!

Unknown said...

What an adorable little girl. You guys make some hot little vampires, too (did you read the Twilight series?)! haha. Love the costumes. I am going to post some pictures tomorrow when I get my camera back. Miss you!

Rachel said...

Sarah is an adorable ladybug! She has the most beautiful blue eyes. And I loved her black dot nose and red dot cheeks. It sounds like you had a great time. You do make excellent vampires! I'm glad you had so much fun ... next year Sarah will have even more fun at Halloween. Get excited!

MK said...

She is so cute. You guys are so creative and festive (I was wearing orange, does that count as dressing up?) Anyway, sounds like a perfect first Halloween, with a perfectly adorable lady bug!

Liz said...

What a cute little bugaboo!!!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Great Costumes! Kira was a ladybug for her first Halloween, too. So cute!